From September, it is our expectation that all pupils will wear the correct school uniform as follows:
- Black blazer with school badge.
- White shirt with a collar and a school tie.
- Black, tailored trousers including small Malet based logo; must be free flowing and not tight fitting. (capri pants, jeans, cropped trousers, culottes, shorts, leggings and footless tights are not appropriate dress for school and are not permitted)
- Black, tailored skirt including small Malet based logo; must be knee length, free flowing and not tight fitting.
- Black shoes. (trainers, combat style boots and casual boots are not appropriate footwear for school and are not permitted)
- Pullovers are optional, must be black with school badge.
- No extreme hairstyles and hair should be of a natural colour.
- No facial piercings, pupils are allowed to wear one set of studded earrings.
Download this PDF guide which shows images for exactly what should and should not be worn.
For more information regarding the rules of our dress code, please refer to the uniform letters detailing the changes regarding the small Malet based logo. Click here to access the letters.
Our main suppliers this year are Steady Schoolwear. To order items from Steady Schoolwear:
Steady Schoolwear has located to a new store location. Click Here for a flyer.