From September, it is our expectation that all pupils will wear the correct school uniform as follows:
- Black blazer with school badge.
- White shirt with a collar and a house tie.
- Black shoes. Must be plain black including the soles with no additions such as tassels. Must also be flat with no heel. (trainers, combat style boots, converse, sand shoes and casual boots are not appropriate footwear for school and are not permitted)
- Pullovers are optional, must be black with school badge.
- No extreme hairstyles and hair should be of a natural colour.
- No facial piercings or retainers, pupils are allowed to wear one set of small studded earrings.
- Key stage 3 pupils are not permitted to wear make-up or nail varnish.
- Key stage 4 pupils are permitted to wear discreet make-up and nail varnish.
- Nails must be natural; we will not accept false nails of any description.
- Black, tailored trousers including small Malet based logo*; must be free flowing and not tight fitting. (capri pants, jeans, cropped trousers, culottes, shorts, leggings and footless tights are not appropriate dress for school and are not permitted)
- Black, tailored skirt including small Malet based logo*; must be knee length, free flowing and not tight fitting.
Download this PDF guide which shows images for exactly what should and should not be worn.
Outside clothing must be removed upon entry to the school building.
Any pupil whose uniform is not compliant must have a specific, dated note from home, to avoid any sanctions, which would be likely to include the removal of social time.
PE Kit – Available from Steady Schoolwear
- School polo shirt
- Navy shorts and/or tracksuit bottoms/leggings
- Navy socks
- School rugby jersey [optional - recommended for when the weather is cold]
- School 1/4 zip tracksuit top [optional]
- Appropriate sports footwear for the particular sport, any colour
Our main suppliers this year are Steady Schoolwear. To order items from Steady Schoolwear:
Steady Schoolwear has located to a new store location. Click Here for a flyer.