Please see below an important message from our uniform supplier:
Unfortunately the Store at 29 Holderness Road will have to close during the November 2020 lockdown.
However, we can offer a click and collect service and parents can still order online and have the items delivered to school or via our courier DPD tracked service.
We will still be on site to deal with any phone calls and we can still take any school orders over the phone or via email (email@example.com).
From September, it is our expectation that all pupils will wear the correct school uniform as follows:
- Black blazer with school badge.
- White shirt with a collar and a house tie.
- Black shoes. Must be plain black including the soles with no additions such as tassels. Must also be flat with no heel. (trainers, combat style boots, converse, sand shoes and casual boots are not appropriate footwear for school and are not permitted)
- Pullovers are optional, must be black with school badge.
- No extreme hairstyles and hair should be of a natural colour.
- No facial piercings or retainers, pupils are allowed to wear one set of small studded earrings.
- Key stage 3 pupils are not permitted to wear make-up or nail varnish.
- Key stage 4 pupils are permitted to wear discreet make-up and nail varnish.
- Nails must be natural; we will not accept false nails of any description.
- Black, tailored trousers including small Malet based logo*; must be free flowing and not tight fitting. (capri pants, jeans, cropped trousers, culottes, shorts, leggings and footless tights are not appropriate dress for school and are not permitted)
- Black, tailored skirt including small Malet based logo*; must be knee length, free flowing and not tight fitting.
* Please note: the requirement for trousers and skirts having the Malet Lambert based logo has been suspended for the first term of the 2020/2021 academic year. For further information please see the letter sent to parents.
Download this PDF guide which shows images for exactly what should and should not be worn.
Outside clothing must be removed upon entry to the school building.
Any pupil whose uniform is not compliant must have a specific, dated note from home, to avoid any sanctions, which would be likely to include the removal of social time.
For more information regarding the rules of our dress code, please refer to the uniform letters detailing the changes regarding the small Malet based logo. Click here to access the letters.
PE Kit – Available from Steady Schoolwear
- School polo shirt
- Navy shorts and/or tracksuit bottoms/leggings
- Navy socks
- School rugby jersey [optional - recommended for when the weather is cold]
- School 1/4 zip tracksuit top [optional]
- Appropriate sports footwear for the particular sport, any colour
Our main suppliers this year are Steady Schoolwear. To order items from Steady Schoolwear:
Steady Schoolwear has located to a new store location. Click Here for a flyer.